Laura is a fully Licensed Practitioner of the Phil Parker Lightning Process™. NLP practitioner and Life Coach completing her studies with the renowned Phil Parker training Institute in London.
Before becoming a practitioner Laura worked as a Police officer for 16 years in that role. During her 16 years in that role she served as a front line response officer, a Police trainer and a Liaison Officer. Having been involved in countless investigations and incidents Laura has built up awareness of real life trauma and supported many victims of crime.
Laura studied the martial art of Taekwon-do reaching 3rd Dan Black Belt and becoming a qualified Instructor and Umpire. Laura competed at a high level for both the GB and England ITF teams winning many medals in home and international tournaments. The highlight being Gold at the European Championships in 2006.
A short time after this Laura experienced personal illness for several years. After striving to gain back her health and well-being Laura overcame her illness in 2011 utilising a combination of NLP and other techniques. This lead Laura toward the study of NLP, the desire to help others and to create a life she loves.
- Reiki Level One – Phoenix EFT July 2019
- FAA Level 1 Award in awareness of first aid for mental health (RQF) March 2019
- NLP Working with children. Phil Parker training Institute. January 2019
- Safeguarding Children Level 1&2 October 2018 – Cert No 1539595176 with The Mandatory Training Group.
- Licenced Practitioner of the Phil Parker Lightning Process October 2017
- Master Practitioner in NLP October 2017
- Clinical Diploma in NLP and Coaching August 2017
- Member of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy since February 2017
- NLP Practitioner and Life Coach January 2016
- Attended the Lightning Process course June 2011